Why Kerrigan Group?
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of our process of success.
Ultimately, what defines a good financial planner isn't just performance: it's confidence. Here at the Kerrigan Group our three core principals are Trust, Confidence, and Clarity. Our goal is to deliver perfect clarity to our clients so they are confident in their financial position. As our relationships with clients develop, we seek to build real relationships and trust that gives our clients confidence about their financial plan and helps them achieve established financial goals.
Trusted advice from an experienced team committed to helping you meet or exceed your financial goals.
Confidence in a team dedicated to helping you meet your every financial planning need.
Clarity of your financial situation and expert guidance helping you move forward.
Trust: Life-Long Relationships
- We are dedicated to serving you. We aren't interested in "short-term" relationships. Our clients understand the value of long-term relationships on their overall financial picture.
- We believe in transparent conversation and integrity. Our position as an independent financial planning agency ensures our interest is your success not a corporate bottom line. Your financial goals may include your family, your investments, or your philanthropic passions. We actively work with you to adjust your plan as your priorities change.
Confidence: Experienced & Client-Focused
- Our team brings nearly 50 years of experience in a variety of financial professions to the table. Whatever your needs are, we have the required expertise.
- Your expectations are our baseline. But our goal is to surpass those expectations through intentional service.
- We're committed to communication at all times. Whether the market is up or down, we don't want you to be in the dark. We keep you informed at all times.
Clarity: Vision & Discipline
- Our commitment to in-depth conversations with you helps us understand your vision and allows us to effectively guide you toward sound financial decision-making.
- The robust and comprehensive financial plans we create for our clients create a clear roadmap toward their financial future and provide the guidance required for disciplined long-term planning.
- Our monitoring and review methods help us uncover any potential risks or opportunities that can impact your investments.
If you share these core principals and are committed to developing a long-standing relationship built on trust, confidence, and clarity then get in touch with us. Give us a call at (229) 588-8448
We look forward to learning what is most important to you and how we can collaborate with you to develop a successful financial plan.